Sunday, August 26, 2007

No I'm not a spammer

I clicked over to this site to start a post and I'm greeted by this.




Sorry about the small image. In summary Blogger thought this is a spam blog. I wasn't allowed to make new posts and had to click on the link to get them to review the blog to get off the spam blacklist.

I clicked the link then Blogger reviewed me and of course said I'm OK in this e-mail.


from: Blogger Help
to: "cbmc64@gmail.com {U 947063870279 B 19504237}"
date:
Aug 24, 2007 8:55 PM
subject: Re: [#190813934] Blogger Beta non-spam review and verification request: http://cbmc64.blogspot.com/
mailed-by: trakken.google.com

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that
it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and
sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your
patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team


--
So I'm glad to no longer be considered a spammer. I wonder why I got marked as spam. Perhaps I have haters who flagged me for some unknown reason, lol. I'm not sure what else about this site might make the Blogger algorithm think I'm spam.

No worries, I'm glad the site wasn't deleted. I was thinking of making some changes to this site layout anyway so now this is more reason to. Being mistaken for spam though is pretty discouraging.

No comments: